Jasmine Griffin is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner.
Jasmine earned her nursing degree from Mount Vernon Nazarene University in 2013. She has worked as a critical care nurse in the Metro Detroit Area for over 9 years. Her desire for disease prevention and health promotion led her to earn her Family Nurse Practitioner degree from Spring Arbor University in 2021.
She is a Detroit native and is passionate about educating and delivering holistic care to all ages of the Metro Detroit Community. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the Michigan Council of Nurse Practitioners.
Jasmine enjoys spending her free time with her family and friends. She volunteers at her church and maintains her health through physical exercise and by chasing her two boys around.
Education & Training
- Graduate: Spring Arbor University
- Undergraduate: Mount Vernon Nazarene University
Location & Hours
- Advantage Health
- 1355 Oakman Blvd, Detroit MI 48238
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM