- Title: Chief Medical Officer and Primary Care Physician
- Specialty: Internal Medicine
- Degree: Medical Doctor
- Credentials: Board certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Fellow in the American College of Physicians.
- Phone: (313) 416-6262
- Department: Medical
Dr. Alice Kachman
Dr. Kachman is a board-certified physician in the specialty of Internal Medicine. She has cared for patients in both the inpatient and outpatient settings including skilled nursing facilities. She attended Wayne State University School of Medicine. She received her bachelor’s degree in radiologic technology from Madonna University in Livonia, Michigan.
She completed her radiologic technology program at Providence Hospital (now Ascension) in Southfield, MI and worked as an X-ray technologist at Providence. She worked as a Medical Assistant in the early 1980s in Detroit. Dr. Kachman believes all patients deserve medical care equity.
Education & Training
- Wayne State School of Medicine, 1997
- Internal Medicine residency: Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital, 1997-2000
Location & Hours
- Advantage Health Centers
- 15400 W McNichols Rd, Detroit MI 48235
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM