- Title: Nurse Practitioner
- Specialty: Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Primary Care
- Degree: Master of Science in Nursing
- Credentials: NP
- Phone: (313) 416-6262
- Department: Medical
Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Primary Care
Celeste Robinson is a Certified Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner. She earned a masters in Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric health care from Wayne State University. Celeste has been a Registered Nurse since 1993 and a Nurse Practitioner since 2015. Her clinical interests are preventative care and health promotion. She values open communication and is an active listener who remains attentive to the needs of her patients.
Celeste grew up in the metro Detroit area. She is the daughter of a nurse and followed in her mothers’ footsteps to provide health care needs in her community.
Celeste is a mother of two children and enjoys spending time with her family. She volunteers at her church and takes an active approach to maintaining personal health through exercise.
Education & Training
- Wayne State University, 2015
Location & Hours
- Advantage Health Centers
- 1355 Oakman Blvd, Detroit MI 48238
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM